Thursday, December 6, 2007

SNOW!!!!

So it's snowing pretty much all over Iowa right now, and it's pretty flippin awesome!!! I decided that winter is my favorite time of year today.... it's a pretty good time. I am bored working here in the Admissions office at Simpson College...You can definitely tell everyone including professors are ready for this semester to be over and have a long break. First semester always seems alot harder than 2nd semester and I don't know why. Maybe your just use to it by that point and it's not so hard to get motivated. This semester has definitely been my hardest one thus far, but I heard that alot last year as well. I am thinking next semester should be alot easier. This weekend should be pretty lame, it's going to consist of writing a paper, studying for finals and make sure I pass all my classes!

All the new guys that initiated my fraternity this pass fall will officially become active members after Christmas break, which will be pretty cool. I am just rambling on now..... I better go do something...productive....Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve Lovitt, its Steve Lovitt here. Hope thigns are good there and not to snowy! I am at www.3kydd.com Take care!