Monday, November 12, 2007

Fall Parties


This Friday is SAE's Paddy Murphy and it's going to be awesome! We rented out the Cub Club country club in Des Moines and we are taking charter busses up there for a nice dinner and dancing. This is what we call our fraternities fall party. All the guys dress up in gangster, 1950's attire and the girl's dress up with flapper dresses and it's alot of fun! Also this Saturday is Delta Delta Delta sororities fall party and my date and I are going as rockstars!! I don't know exactly what we are going to wear but it should still be alot of fun.
I am getting really excited for Thanksgiving and going home to see the family, which I haven't seen for awhile now.
Also, as i am blogging I should be writing an Anthropology paper that's due next Tuesday. Yes, I may sound like an overacheiver but this is the first time in my college career I have ever been ahead of the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome!