Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Crazy homework, cold weather, papers, Thanksgiving is soon!!

SO this is like the busiest time of the year for most Simpson College students....I got big projects to do and papers coming up that I feel so heavily weighted down by all of it. BUT! it's getting cold outside which I am totally pumped about, that means holidays are closer and I get to see family and Christmas break, duh!

I've really been noticing alot more on campus lately....i'm not creep'n on people or anything but I have been paying a little bit closer attention. I mean, Simpson people are always really friendly but it seems like lately, maybe because of the holidays, that people are alot more friendlier than normal and everyone seems pretty happy for as a crazy time of year it is. A friend of mine from back home came up and toured Simpson yesterday and she said she loved have welcoming everyone was and at home she felt here without actually living here. I think that is so true!

I am going to Kansas State University this weekend to another SAE chapter and sitting in on their initiation and than also on Saturday there is a sorority formal back here at Simpson that I am going to. It's a pretty busy weekend as usual but it's going to be some really good times! Later

No comments: